Sunday 16 November 2014

Poppy Dream - NOTD

Hey dolls
Can you believe were already half way through November already, this year sure has gone by fast. And as of the 1st of November I have been blogging for 3 years, and I completely forgot to mention it, But the time sure has flown by.


Anyways this was just a quick post as i've just come back from the nail shop and wanted to show off my new Nail colour. So I've decided to keep it simple for the winter season, I have short rounded acrylics with the colour Poppy Dream(if i can remember correctly), by Misa Nail Liquor. I love this colour and thinks its great for the colder weather as it is a very warm red colour and reminds me of christmas. I then decided to use a matt topcoat to make it more  conservative for work.

What colours do you usually wear during the winter?


TakeCare
Kiwi..x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate