Thursday 2 October 2014

Max Factor - FaceFinity | Review ★★★★☆

Hey dolls

Heres a review on the Max factor - Face Finity - All Day Primer


So I've been using this primer for a while now, A little over a month I Believe. A friend of mine, donated it to me as she received it in a GlossyBox, but swears by her primer and didn't want to try it. So its a win for me :). Before this primer I was originally using a Brightening Face Primer by Benefits (my review) which was my favourite primer for a while but I think this one has come pretty close.
Pros
1.Great price
Only  £10.99 for a 30ml bottle this is a huge saving for me as benifits was £22.50 for 11ml bottle
2. Long lasting
Can take you from day to night
3. Feels good on skin
Very light weight and moisturising, yet helps give a matt finish and eliminates oiliness even without powder
4. Great value
A little can go a very long way, 1 pump is more than enough for my whole face
5. Easy to use
Cute sleek design and easy to use pump which has a handy turn lock
6. Added Bonus
It has SPF 20 for a bit more protection from the elements
Cons
1. Doesn't do much when worn solo, except moisturise I don't get a glow. But thats only a con when compared to Benefits

Verdict
Love's it  - 
Its been great during the warmer weather, hopefully it holds up over the winter. 

Take care
Kiwi..x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate