Saturday 20 September 2014

StyleCrush: Jessica Alba

My newest Style Crush: Jessica alba





















The first Outfit is so laid back and casual yet she still look absolutely Amazing, And the use of layering is always a win in the colder weathers

Im also Loving this Audrey Hepburn feel outfit, with the Crop top and Skirt both by Ralph Lauren, the gorgeous undo and sandals, I think this is a great Autumn/Fall OOTD for work, out for dinner or even a small garden party.

And the third outfit is just 'EVERYTHING' I think she looks very elegant, sexy and classy without having to try so hard.

Which of these 3 looks is your favourite 

Kiwi..x

1 comment:

  1. I love her style, I think the 2nd look is my favourite

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate