Friday 19 September 2014

Cosmopolitan #fashfest LFW

Hey Dolls,
So last night I attended the Cosmopolitan #fashfest, and had such an amazing night I had to share it all.

So Cosmopolitan was holding a competition with #fashfest and Baileys to win tickets to the Cosmopolitan #fashfest Catwalk show. I had only applied last week Monday so I was amazed when they emailed me the earlier this week to say I had won especially since it has been my favourite magazine for ages I was extremely excited.So I was given tickets for me and 3 friends to enjoy a great evening of Fashion, pampering and an amazing catwalk show. It was held in an amazing venue in Battersea Park.
It started of with a cocktail reception which had an amazing turn out with the likes of M.O, Alexandra Burk and Jade Avia to name a few. There was complementary beauty treatments, Bubbly and cocktails, Great music by the fabulous Krystal Roxx, lots of freebies and an all round amazing vibe. 
 I did have more pics and some videos on my camera put my memory card isnt co-operating. So heres a few phone pics.
After that was the Amazing High street catwalk with some Amazing piece's that are in store from today I believe. My favourite would defiantly have to be the khaki and the tartan trend at the moment.

And then after the Catwalk we partied the night away to the amazing Krytsal Roxx, and after all of that we all got given an Amazing Goody Bag worth £55 each. So here's a look at what I got.
Makeup 
*Barry M - Gelly Hi-shine Nail paint - *Mustard 432
*Balmi - Moisture lip balm - Strawberry
*Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Cosmetics
*Dermalogica sample pack
*Beverly hills Formula - Perfect white - sensitive
*DHC - Deep cleansing oil 
*Nair - Argon oil 
*Skin Art - Temporary tattoo - the whimsical collection 
*Sienna body scrub and bronzing gel samples
Hair products
*Tony and guy - cool defining cream 
*Vo5 - Bedazzling oil Heat PROTECTOR
*Kerastase - Extra strong hold 
Snacks
*PopChips bbq flavour (which i ate straight away)
*Kallo - Belgium milk chocolate - Organic rice cake
Drinks
*Mini Baileys
*Beanies - Amaretto Almond - Instant coffee 
*Little Miracles - Whit tea
*Beauty Tea - Yellow tea with collagen protein & peach flavour 




I had an amazing time and cant wait for next year :)

Did anyone else go to anything during London Fashion Week?

Take Care
Kiwi..x


3 comments:

  1. Sounds Great, I hope you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! it sounds like you had a great time, And you got such great goodies. Congrats on winning x
    S.Stone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!, the event looks amazing I would have love to be there,
    Hope you and your friends enjoyed it
    T.S

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate