Wednesday 28 May 2014

Denman Brush | Review ★★★★★

Hey Dolls

So after looking at loads of hair tutorials on youtube I've realised quite a lot of the curly haired girls were using a Denman brush to style or detangle there hair.  I already had quite a good brush that I would swear by, but I decided to try this one out.
Review
So I've had it this brush for a month now, And I am loving it. It is absolutely great on my thick and very curly 4B/4C hair, It doesn't snag and has cut down my detangling time by nearly half compared to my old paddle brush. It was also a great price at £6.99 from Superdrugs, this was the 'Styling Brush' and they have other types, but I'm happy with this one.

Verdict
★★★★★ - Denman Brush Is A Must

Has anyone else used this brush or any other one from their range?
Kiwi..x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate