Wednesday 9 April 2014

GlossyBox

Hey guy's

So I've been looking at getting a year subscription of a beauty sample box for a while now. So I've been looking at various sites. They are a good way to try out products that you otherwise wouldnt try due to not knowing about them, or being hesitant to trying something new. I had done a post a while back when I brought one from latest in beauty which I thought was a great purchase but still was sold on the brand yet.

So this Late Post is of my March Glossy Box (yes I know its a late post x_x, I just hadn't got around to posting it).

So heres the overall look

1.Mitchell and Peach - Body Cream 2.Vita Liberata - pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Lotion 
3.Dove Hair Therapy - Intensive Repair 60 Second treatment shot 4.Sleek Make up - Pout Polish 5.Bellápierre Cosmetics Ltd - Shimmer Powders & A Glossy Magazine 


So here's a look at what I got inside

Pro's
Good price at Only £10 (+£3.25 p&p) - even cheaper with longer subscriptions
Good variety of brands, from hight street to a little more luxurious
Beautiful packaging
Great magazine, with loads of tips and tricks

Con's
Small sample sizes
Not many samples, I got alot more with the latest in beauty box

Has anyone else tried out any of these product, or used GlossyBox before? 

Kiwi..x


1 comment:

  1. They seem like they are good for trying out new things. And the price isn't to bad
    T.S

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate