Where did the time fly, its 2014 already. It seems like just yesterday I was counting in 2013 but in actual fact I was counting in 2014 (literally lol). So as it is a new year and a new start I thought I'd
- I met some amazing people at various events, some I blogged about like FashionMeetsMusic, And I truly am grateful for the new people who have entered my life. I have so many new memories because of them and from that have become a better me.
- I also have a gorgeous baby niece born in august, my sisters second child, so I'm now a auntie of two :), and I couldn't be happier. As my nephew is starting to getting annoyed of taking my pictures lol, I now have a new photographer but its going to be a while before I train her up.
- I also started my new job as an art technician in a secondary school and I am currently loving it. All the staff are amazing and the kids sure do come up with the funniest things.
- But what I loved the most is how much time i was able to spend with family. Family birthdays, weddings, christening have been overwhelming but amazing this year.
- Through writing my blog this year, I have learnt alot about myself and realised I can get a bit lazy x_x. lol, I've done so much and experienced so many things but didnt blog about it. sometimes its understandable as it isn't relevant to my blog topic, but there has been plenty of times when they were very much related but I just didn't have time to :(, but I hope to be more regular this year as blogging is something I love doing.
- I also have a lot of new things planned for my blog including a meet-up event, which I've been planning for a while so look out for that. I also have a lot of other ideas in the direction I want to take this blog I hope you guys as my readers enjoy the change.
Keeping it realisticBesides passing my driving practical this year (fingers crossed), I hope to just carry on learn new things and growing as a person through both my life and my blog.
Its a brand new year, Time to cheer :D