Monday 3 June 2013

Midi Dress - Style wars

Hi dolls,

Theres no doubt that 2013's biggest trend has been none-other than the MIDI dress. And theres no surprise to this. We've seen the simple design from the 60's evolve into 2013's  biggest hit. I've seen so many in so many styles with a variety of prints and materials used making it meets everyones needs from the more classy - chic to hipsters. Many celebrities who have completely different style's are also on this MIDI DRESS craze which gave me an idea for this Style Wars.
Image Source
Teyana Taylor / Kim Kardashian / Rita Ora / Victoria Beckham /  Evelyn Lozado 


So Out of these 5 gorgeous celebrities who do you think rocks the midi dress style best? 

Kiwi..x

2 comments:

  1. I Love midi dresses, I think they all lok amazing in them
    My favourite would have to be Teyana Talor's dress though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for curves...since I'm a curvy chick so I'm going to go with the last diva on the right in stripes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate