Saturday 8 December 2012

Liebster award

Hey guys
So I was nominated the Liebster award by African waxed me out quite a while ago, which is an award that is given to up and coming bloggers. I'd like to say thanks FollyHoney :) 

The rules of the award are 

1.When you recieve the award thank the person that gave you  and post the link to his/her blog in your post. 
2. Then you post eleven things about yourself
3. Answer the eleven things that tagger has set for you
4. Choose eleven inspiring bloggers with under 200 followers and link their pages in your post. 
5.create eleven questions for them to answer
6. Go to their pages and tell them
7. No tag backs!



1. Thank you African waxed me out 

2. 11 things about myself
1. I love everything Disney, I've seen nearly every animation film they've made
2. I'm a middle child
3. I'm 5ft 7
4. I have an obsession with vest tops x_x
5. I like hosting dinner parties 
6. When I was younger I wanted to be a lawyer
7. I'm a Libra 
8. I love desert 
9. I love dressing up warm and buying accessories for winter 
10. When I was younger, I was a part of brownies
11. I still suck my thumb (embarrassed face) 

3. Questions asked by African waxed me out 
1. Why did you start your blog? 
As fashion and beauty was something i have always been interested in i thought this would be a great way to share my opinions as well as learn new things. 

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 
Working in the Media Industry as a Videographer or Photographer  
3. What country are you from? 
England
4. Describe yourself in three words 
Ambitious, courageous & outgoing 
5.What colour do you not like? 
Ermm... Don't think i have one
6. What would be your dream job? 
Fashion photographer in Cosmopolitan or Elle Magazine
7. What animal do you hate the most? 
Mice/Rats/Hamster/Guinea pig anything from that family 
8. Whats one thing you wish you could change about the world? 
It might sound cliche, But I would really love to put a stop to world hunger, poverty and have world peace 
9. Who is your favorite comedian? 
Dormtainment - Not really comedians, but they're a group of guys who do youtube skits 
10. Who is your favorite singer? 
Rihanna 
11. Anything you have in the works we should know about? 
Creating some new fashion photography pieces, You can check some out here

4. Bloggers I'm passing this on to 
I dont know who to tag, so instead I have decided to tag YOU!! :), lol. 

So all my readers who would like to do this post fell free to answer the questions I made below. And if you do, do it please leave a link in the comment section below, so I can have a look :) 

5. My 11 questions are: 
1. What is your favourite brand?
2. Who's your favourite designer? 
3. If you could be the face of any brand what would it be?
4. How would you describe your style?
5. What 3 things could you not live without?
6. Who is your idol?
7. What is your life goal?
8. What would be your dream date?
9. What is your favourite tv show?
10. If  you could be any animal what would you be?
11. If you could have any super power what would it be?

Kiwi..x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate