Wednesday 21 November 2012

NOTD: Night Owl

Hey guys
So Today I'm wearing Night Owl by Fearn Cotton, Which comes from her Midnight Manicure Collection. I brought it from boots for myself yesterday, When I was supposed to be out christmas shopping for my family x_x lol. 
These are the results after 1 coat. (Please excuse my sloppiness and bad pictures I am not doing the nail varnish any justice.) This colour is defiantly my favourite from this collection though. It has a real starry night effect and would great on a night out. 

I really like her nail varnish's, I have talked about her 'Fearns Perfect Polish' collection in my very first real post :). You can find out more about this collection here
Has anyone else tried any of her polishes? 

Kiwi..x

2 comments:

  1. I love Fearne's varnish's, I haven't seen this collection yet. I really like this varnish the glitter looks so festive.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate