Saturday 3 November 2012

Elle - December 2012


Hey Dolls,
If you read my London Fashion Weekend post, you may know that I brought a yearly subscription to  Elle magazine :), well today I got my first Issue through the post. It was a bit tempting not to buy it from the shop, but I had to remember it was coming soon lol.

So heres a pic
This issue has a stunning picture of Cameron Diaz on the cover and is packed with whats hot for this season, how to's, perfume samples and loads of competitions.

It also came with:
30% off code for Ross and Bute, with a booklet on style
and a
£20 gift card at DUNE, with the chance of winning £1000 :)






Whats in this season?
"More is More" - Embellishments are in!!!!! from Statement earrings, bold jewellery pieces and clothes, heels and bags decorated in 'Pearls, crystals, embroidery and sequins' 
...................................................................................................................

Also to all my UK readears, If you would like to vote for the Elle Style Award 2013, and to be in with a chance of winning a ticket to an event then visit elleuk.com/ellestyleawards.

 Since I'll be working at the Jack White concert later on today in Alexandra Palace my journey in won't be as long and boring as yesterday was now that I have my Elle Magazine :).
I hope everyone has a great weekend
Kiwi..x

1 comment:

  1. I love Elle, I got this issue to :) Such a great giveaway this month
    Candy.RainxX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate