Sunday 8 July 2012

Youtube & Twitter


Hey guys
I hope everyone is having a good sunday. This is just a quick post to let you know about my other channels.   

So I recently made a blog twitter @KiwiBlogger.
Here I will be posting about hair and beauty tips and tricks. This will be a lot more frequent post compared to my blog and will contain a lot of simple yet effective beauty tips and tricks. 
If you are interested Please follow :) 

I've also got a youtube channel were I have previously posted videos to my blog with. http://www.youtube.com/KiwiBlogger.
I plan to start making a lot more tutorial videos as well as vlogs. So please feel free to subscribe.

I will still be blogging here of course :).
I will return the favour to all followers and subscribers :) also feel free to leave links in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate