Monday 28 May 2012

Floral Pants

Hey guys
So Every year florals are in the hight on spring/sumer fashion. This year has no exception as spring brought on the floral pants.  I'm loving this floral bottom trends so far and I have a feeling its going to continue over the summer.

Here's some celebrities in floral pants.
Jessica Alba
source
Jessie J
Source
Beyonce
source
Zoe Saldana
Source
Here's how to get the look at more affordable Prices

1. AsosExclusive Trousers In Floral Print ->£35 
2. Warehouse: Mirror print Skirt -> £20
3 NewlookParisian Floral Chiffon Dip Hem Wrap Skirt -> £19.99
4.NewlookInfluence Black Flower Print Skinny Trousers -> £24.99
5. H&M: Trousers -> 12.99
6. Asos: River Island Floral Print Legging -> £18


What do you guys think of the trend?


Take care 
Kiwi..x

2 comments:

  1. I really like this trend! At first, I was a little put off because everyone was rocking (such fashion followers, lol). However, it really is a stylish trend and those Asos floral trousers on now on my wanted list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooove the trend the just look baaaaaaad on me. I think its all the junk in my trunk..lol!! Oh well cant follow ALL THE TRENDS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate