Wednesday 29 February 2012

L.A Colour - Color Craze Review

Hey guy
So I'm finally review the Color Craze nail varnishes I purchased earlier this month,   

1. Magnetic Force
Click for Original Post 
2. Moody Read
3. Exotic Pink
4. Berry
5. Pacific Blue
6. Jewel Tone

Please excuse the bad photo quality my camera's getting repaired :( so theses were taken on my phone. 




My favourite colour 
Colours applied 














I Really liked these nail varnishes,
-They apply well only needed one coat
-Dry really Quick
-Colours are really bold
-And for only £1 each I am very happy with these results

Kiwi ..x

2 comments:

  1. Great review.. I have loads of these too.. I think I have that blue/green one but I really found it non covering.. I used 3 coats and it was still see through lol.. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really wow, It probably depends on the colour you get

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate