Wednesday 25 January 2012

HandBang Essential's Winner

Hey everyone
So the handbag essentials competition is now closed. And we now have one lucky winner :)
List of Participants 

Randomly selecting the winner 
I used Classtools.net to randomly pick the name
 So I can now reveal that the lucky winner of my 37 followers thankyou gift.
 is *DrumRoll please*

Congratulations Emma, Hope you enjoy your gift. thanks for being a follower :)

I would like to thank everyone who participated, and all my followers old & new.
Kiwi ..x

8 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    www.rainbowtreasure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Emma...

    *check out my giveaway on (Fendi Bag)

    Tammy
    www.afendibagandabadattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Emma! Whoop Whoop! Haha.

    Great giveaway Kiwi.

    Kayleigh. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Emma and to Kiwi for your ever growing list of followers. I nominated you for the "I love your Blog" award...check it out here: http://hookedbyhollysagemini.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-love-your-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute blog dolly! thank you for your sweet comment! follow each other if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Emma :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate